10. Wanting to join the hypermilers.
9. Avoiding those damn squirrels is harder the faster you’re going.
8. Having to brake for a line of just moving cars after hitting all the other green lights on that road.
7. Stupid people in rotaries, traffic circles, or roundabouts
6. Speeding tickets.
5. Insurance rates going up.
4. Hitting potholes at 50 mph.
3. Getting the finger from the normally sweet dog-walker lady on my road.
2. Hydro-planing isn’t just a fun-sounding activity.
And the #1 reason for no longer driving so fast:
I no longer have a car.